Gentleman Homestead Consulting is located in the Dayton, OH area. We are happy to provide professional, informative, and interactive presentations to you, your group, or your conference attendees. These topics can be tailored to your situation and scaled up to a multi-acre farm system or scaled down to a few container plantings on a balcony.
Our take might be a little different from what you find elsewhere or read in most texts. We emphasize healthy, regenerative systems that mimic nature as closely as possible. This is in contrast to the modern day, chemically dependent, industrial thinking applied to our food systems.
We’re here to help you design your system to reach your goals… Whatever they may be.
- Permaculture – Designing Natural, Sustainable, Beyond Organic Food Systems
- Food Forest Creation
- Vermicomposting – Composting with Worm Bins
- Keeping Backyard Chickens and other Poultry
- Designing & Building Poultry Housing – Tractors, Coops, Paddocks, Pastured
- Raising Meat Rabbits
- Natural Beekeeping
- Putting Bats to Work in the Garden
- Garden Bed Design
- Starting Plants from Seed
- Building Rain Barrels
- Water Harvesting
- Water Management and Soil Hydration
- Harvest Preservation (Canning, Drying, Smoking, etc.)
- Alternative Energy Systems
- Long Term Food Storage
- Simple Family Emergency Preparedness
Looking for information on a subject not listed? We likely can help, or at least introduce you to someone who specializes in that area.
Contact Us as we would love to be a part of your event.